Choosing a Qualified Dealer
Selecting a dealer is an important step in purchasing a new heating or air conditioning system. Choose a reliable, educated and experience HVAC specialist – like Integrity Heating and Air Conditioning- to walk you through your purchase and beyond. Here are some tips to choosing a reliable HVAC technician:
- Choose a dealer affiliated with a nationally recognized HVAC manufacturer.
- Legitimate dealers will be more than happy to provide references from previous satisfied customers.
- Your dealer should provide you with proof of certification and license, if required by local regulations.
- Beware dealers who conduct business over the phone! Dealers should perform an in-home evaluation.
- Ask about product warranties available.
- Most legitimate dealers offer preventive maintenance agreements to ensure lasting efficiency.
- Ask about your dealer’s experience, reputation, products and services.
- Your dealer should offer a written proposal that outlines the details of the agreement and your purchase.
If you’re in need of a new heating or air conditioning system, choose Integrity Heating and Air Conditioning today! You may fill out the below form with your contact information or call us to schedule an in-home evaluation.
Belle Fourche, SD: